free hit counter code suck it trebek: you asked for it...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

you asked for it...

first the rant:
so solitary is over. and the one person i DID NOT want to win, of course, wins. number 7 can suck it. for those of you who didn't see the show (it was on fox reality, so us cable subscribers were out of luck), they took nine people, put them in these little "pods", and gave them physical, psychological, and intellectual challenges -- the person who lasted the longest would win $50,000. the experiments (like laying on a bed of nails, counting marbles in the dark, and holding their breath underwater in an attempt to reveal a hidden speech they have to memorize, and gorging themselves to the point of vomiting after starving for days) lasted for hours, until one by one they would hit the red button to quit, not knowing how they're comparing to each other. their only communication is with a computer named VAL who doesn't tell them squat, so everyone went pretty loopy over the course of the show. entertaining. i was sad to see a few of them go, like florin, pamela, and taralee, and i did get a certain amount of joy when annoying danielle got sent home (fight club my ass), but i was really pulling for mark, the great number 5. he did so well, and with a great amount of dignity, and he really deserved to win. all the while, number 7 (i don't care to remember his name) cruelly "took" everything from everyone, smack talked, danced around like an arrogant little prick, and just overall annoyed the hell out of me. ugg. i will however watch the reunion show next week, hoping against all hope that he will reappear as a beaten man whose wife and children left him because they saw what a bastard he truly is. keep your fingers crossed.

and now for the happiest news:
brian, my nice coworker who hasn't made queso or popcorn in a while(???) completed his mission of tracking down one of my favoritest games of all time, blockout. really it's a new version, but it's almost identical to the old game, and i'm bout it. best of all -- there's a pause function, so i've been working on the same game since this morning. yay! trust me, you'll love it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I irked you so much and yes Mark is a great guy. I think you're a little harsh on wanting me to be beaten and lose my family. Come on, the "Take Away" game(which I did apologize for) was just a game a strategy of taking comfort items, but you're wishing I lose my family. Who is the meany no?

Have a nice day.
NUMBER SEVEN ... Steven

PS. here's an article that hopefully not hate me so much and enjoy the reunion show.
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article6303.art&page=1

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
PPS. Just so you don't make fun of me for my typos I meant, "Who is the meany now?"
and "... hopefully after you read it, you might not hate me so much"

Sorry, I have thin skin, I berate myself over my own failings, and care too much about what others, even strangers, think of me.

Later

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home