free hit counter code suck it trebek: A Dose of Reality...TV

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Dose of Reality...TV

Check out Unfair Park for my Rock Star: Supernova update. Also some mention of Project Runway--seriously, what was UP with Vincent's design? Two words: Aw. Ful. Some part of me says that not being able to walk is worse than wearing a slightly unflattering dress. But anyway...

Check out this odd little bird, Spout. According to Daily Candy, it's a blend of Netflix and MySpace. Cool, right? You can tag films, then search by tags to see if other people have tagged movies you might like. Some are available for purchase. If you wanna, here's my profile so you can be my Spout peep. (Or comment and I'll send an invite to add you.) I'm not totally sure of the ins and outs of this thing, but so far, when I searched tags that interested me ("creepy," for instance), a crop of awesome movies came up. Many were already on my Netflix cue and some are now. It's cool if not a tad confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home