free hit counter code suck it trebek: Fare Thee Well, Ginger

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fare Thee Well, Ginger

From his MySpace post:
"I was fired. I was not fired by anyone in this office in Dallas, but by a corporate office outside of Dallas. The reason on my goodbye letter says "you are being terminated today as a result of the performance issues we have discussed with you on multiple occasions." I will better dispute both the "performance issues" and the "multiple occasions" in the near future, but I'm trying to both tread cautiously and answer all of the "WHAT THE FUCK?" questions at the moment. All will be answered before too long, but I figure this bit of info should be at least a little more illuminating. Will be broadcasting more before too long. Thanks -SM"


Like Wee Demon, I'm keepin' the ol' mouth shut. Sam can offer info on the expiration of his Dallas Observer music editor-ship as he pleases. I'm merely using this forum to say:
We'll miss you, buddy. We wish you the very best. Oh, and I can still whoop your ass at Surgical Darts and DDR. Toogans, bootch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Sad news indeed.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home