free hit counter code suck it trebek: I Am Number 2!

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I Am Number 2!

Just got word that I won second place in the costume contest! Yay! Noah "Nacho Libre" Bailey won third. He just might have been robbed. Someone else dressed as an East Dallas Hipster and totally went all out with his costume...so out that he now has this new blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

That's the best blog ever.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Here's the giraffe in the room: who won first place?

7:56 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

First place went to the old woman who lost her dog in her ass.

10:24 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

oh, and I totally agree, Bradley. we're talkin' laugh-out-loud. the DH reigns.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever.

This is such a bunch of ego stroking, "I'm a real journalist" bullshit.

You think just because you're a professional journalist you have credibility?

You do?

Oh.

Well, I'm a tough talking, rough handed, going nowhere, self-medicating-because-I'm-so-unhappy, flannel wearing cool guy, and you can make dinner in my pants any time you want sweetheart.

7:38 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

Pants! Captain (not so)Anonymous, you know how I love pants.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home