free hit counter code suck it trebek: Sorry, Ma.

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Sorry, Ma.

Well, Cindy actually posted this Wednesday (I'm a little slow on the uptake, with a big deadline kickin' my ass this week), but for those of you looking forward to the big Polyphonic Spree Holiday Concert--like my sweet, sweet mommy--it ain't happenin' this year. Too much on the calendar for the harmonic militia.

I know, it sucks. Here, I've got some Kleenex at my desk and it's even anti-viral. See, Mother was looking forward to steppin' out on the town, hearing some uplifting, chorally enhanced tunes and rocking her holiday spirit with the Spree she has never seen live but loves (How? I don't really know since Mom doesn't get out much, but it could be Jenny Kelly's (and various other Spree-er's) smile all those years our own Jen worked and we've been eating at Terilli's. Just a guess.).

Anyway...it's not going down, but here's to looking forward to Fragile Army out next year and another big thanks to Cindy for that mp3 of "Mental Cabaret". I can't stop listening to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home