free hit counter code suck it trebek: i sad

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

i sad

so i went to my fire station to vote this afternoon (no, i'm not telling you who i voted for). imagine my great sadness to find out that they were out of the "i voted" stickers that i heart so much. come on people. you know how many people are registered in your precinct. you have that little book in front of you. count the damn names and get that many stickers. it's not so hard.

it's ok though. mollie made me one once i got back to work.

and speaking of work, it appeared that neighbor paul skipped out on work too, cause i saw him there, votin' away.

5 Comments:

Blogger nerver said...

Can she make me a sticker that says "I voted Friday!!"?

Excellent.

4:22 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

btw, that wasn't meant in a "i'm hot shit 'cause i voted early" way, but that i really wanted a sticker too and i can't go get one today because dang it, you just can't go vote twice.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted at 7am and was offered no such sticker. But I was at a church. Maybe stickers lead to premarital sex. I don't know.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I didn't vote. I've actually never voted in my life.

Ironically I did get a sticker from someone in my office who did vote and didn't want theirs.

6:56 AM  
Blogger jen said...

so not fair. you should have to EARN your sticker!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home