free hit counter code suck it trebek: Two Awesome Videos

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Two Awesome Videos

I love both of these but for entirely different reasons:

This one is just amazing for a tech/cyber/anything that plugs in-ignoramous like myself:

Thanks goes to Noah (surprise, surprise).

And this one...well, anyone who knows me will understand why I love this one. Ricky Gervais and David Bowie, my love. It's from the next season of Extras so beware of the spoiler:

Thanks goes to Stewart for finding this one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Thanks for sharing! Now I know whenever I get into a row with a friend, I can use Tsui Hark-like fighting styles to get respect. I also know how something like "Life On Mars?" was written.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

thanks noah and nerver!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Rj said...

ROFL for that extras clip. Love that show.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Rj said...

if you haven't seen the patrick stewart episode, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aomCvEBBHR0

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home