free hit counter code suck it trebek: I Feel So Alone

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I Feel So Alone

Concerning Solitary :
For those that are interested in the organization, here's a link to Autism Speaks. Props to you, Steve (if you read this, which based on your comments, you might) for the donation. I think that Michelle was definitely touched by the act.

As for Cliff, I didn't think the hair joke was too harsh, but being a ChapStick devotee myself, I felt his pain.

Our pal works in LA on a great many reality shows and attests to your editing comments. PAs will definitely try create characters with restrictions and subtle guides, but a lot of what ends up on the editing room floor is what people at home would probably recognize about you. I imagine a lot of reality cast folk watch their shows and react with Mark's famous, "Aaaaah! Oooooh! That's terrible!"s.

Thanks for reading us, by the way. Your comments and candor are appreciated...even if we did make fun of your breakdancing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
Thanks for the acknowledgement and especially for the link to Autism Speaks. After the Reunion taping, Michelle actually told me to wait on the donation because she plans to do a rollerblade across America and was hoping I would sponsor her. I'll give you an update on that later if you are interested.

Yes, it was my evil doppleganger who was sleep deprived and stressed from 9 days in Solitary and egged on by VAL to be intimidating.

Hey, at least this dialogue produced something positive, attention to a charity and a little bit of understanding of NUMBER SEVEN. Thanks for giving me back my name.

And what's this about my breakdancing? I didn't read that anywhere. Hey, I'm a product of the 80's and proud of it. Now you all are just "hatin" on me!

Best wishes,
Steve

PS. to Andrea(see comments from "here's what i learned from television last night:") you are correct. I signed up for it and Solitary got what they wanted. Yes... let it be a cautionary tale to all.

2:20 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

Hey Steve, I'm Merritt (aka nerver), Jen's co-blogtress. Nice to meet you. You didn't read about the breakdancing before because I posted this one and I'm a different person.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Merritt,
Where do I go to see your blog?
Steve

4:58 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

right here. jen and i both write this one. (under each entry it says who it was posted by - i'm "nerver")

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Merritt/Nerver, I get it now. I had the impression that on some earlier blog you guys had made fun of my breakdancing. Sorry.
Thank YOU for your balanced look at it all. I shouldn't feel so bad about things, since of all the podpeople, Cliff got the worst end of the chapSTICK. Honestly, I don't know what the fascination with lipbalm, but to each his own!
Hands down, Mark was a fan favorite and great contestant. Although I have had other podmates over my place, Mark has been busy with work and yet to visit. We miss his presence...it's just terrible!
So you don't seem have as much vitriol torwards me as Jen. Thanks for the understanding.
Steve

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home