free hit counter code suck it trebek: Mmm, Milk.

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mmm, Milk.

Here's the deal. I hate milk. I can handle it to moisten cereal or to use in recipes but I hate drinking it unless there's some urgent reason I need to...and it's really cold...and the glass is completely opaque...and no lip prints occur.

I used to freak out at work when Rick would use an empty mini water bottle to bring milk to work for his tea. It looked so disgusting in there. And then there's the residue...or milk-water when you first rinse the container. But I really don't even want to go into that.

What I do want to do is share with everyone the funniest feedback I've seen in a longtime. Long live consumer reviews!!

I think my favorite might be this one entitled "Tuscan Whole Milk: The Devil's Dew," left by Nick Taylor:
Stay away from this! One single ounce of this inhumanly delicious concoction can cause entire villages to stray into the paths of Sodom and Gomorrah! The delicious nuances of real cow dance upon the tongue like a thousand pagans! I can only imagine what effects a full 128 ounces could have! Run, run away, lest you be tempted by the Teats of the Herd of Lucifer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home