free hit counter code suck it trebek: Just in Case You Missed It

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just in Case You Missed It

Yesterday, I was loving on the St. Vincent. And last Thursday I was hopped up on Grinderman...still am actually. And yeah, I dig a little "Sexyback" when it pops up on the iPod shuffle (budgetary constraints, you understand). So yesterday, GetRich posted this little ditty--a remake of JT's hit by James Eric. He actually left the link in our comments, but I didn't want anyone to miss it, because I want to know what you think of it. Personally, I applaud the effort but will not be adding the version to my playlist anytime soon. His voice is on this side of affected on some parts and while I like a somber remake of a dance or up-tempo track, I'm over the ironic ones. My favorite part, however, is the "get your sexy on"/"go 'head be gone with it" portion where Mr. Eric becomes exceedingly unsexy. Kudos to Rich for always finding the conversation starters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home