free hit counter code suck it trebek: I Now Agree to Like Austin for One Weekend

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Now Agree to Like Austin for One Weekend


Oh, HELL yeah. So today I saw the line-up for Ye Ole ACL Festival. Two words: Crowded House. Two words: The National. Two words: Andrew Bird. Two: Bloc Party. Two: Steve Earle. One: Muse. Two: Lucinda Williams. One: Wilco. Two real big ones: Bob Dylan.

To celebrate and revel in the excitement, I've just finished playing a song from all the ACL bands I've got on my iPod. I'm a big dork. (And I know, I'm sure I'm not the first to post the link, but you've prolly noticed I haven't been around much. Yeah, I've been feeling like the shit, but I'm not on the mend and so this is big new news for me. Go with it. Feel it.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home