free hit counter code suck it trebek: Hit the Walls and Work the Middle? Hmmm...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hit the Walls and Work the Middle? Hmmm...

This "lecture" is truly educational...and when I say educational, I mean a hilarious rant about a woman-done-wrong and the evil penis. I think my favorite is the Long John Silvers part...and that her mother is sitting there listening while inexplicably clutching an expandable file.

Thanks to Jake for this one.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Wow.
I'm impressed by how many words this woman can, um, ejaculate without pause. I don't know if I've spoken that many words in my life. I'm pretty sure I haven't said the words penis and vagina that many times in all my years of talking.
I am also impressed by her mother's probing questions and insightful comments. And, of course, the expandable file. That really is key to the clip.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home