free hit counter code suck it trebek: Hey, Whatcha Readin'?

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hey, Whatcha Readin'?

GoodReads.com is like if online book catalog LibaryThing and MySpace mated. It rocks. Check it out and friend me if you wanna. I'd like to know what you're reading...cause I might just wanna read it too. You know, if you say it's good...or awful...or bizarre... I could go on, but I'd rather be reading.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Now people will see how many music books I actually read!

1:31 PM  
Blogger jen said...

is this that thing you made me sign up for a few months ago? my email address isn't working, but i don't know what i used to register...

3:31 PM  
Blogger bill h said...

thanks Merritt. Cool site, nice to see what other folks are reading.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

Hey, what do they mean "make reading fun again"?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Sophie, there was a time when I hated reading books. I couldn't read them for pleasure. I read so many books for school with stories I didn't care about. The absolute low-point was having to reading modernist books like Babbitt and A Farewell to Arms in college. Luckily, books like Our Band Could Be Your Life and the Harry Potter series changed my mind. Now I love reading.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home