free hit counter code suck it trebek: help a chick out

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

help a chick out

the one and only yankee chick posted this bulletin on myspace a couple of days ago:

Please help me collect information for a book proposal by spending 15-20 minutes filling out an online survey about love. I ask for only first names and I will be the only person viewing responses. The website collects no identifying information. All responses are completely confidential and if I use any of the information in my book, all names and identifying details will be changed.

so swing on over to sophie's survey and fill the thing out so that she can get lots of info for her proposal. pretty please? thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Thank YOU for finding time to post this amid all those movies! After all is seen and done, I want to know the must-sees among the must-sees.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home