free hit counter code suck it trebek: Bubbie!

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bubbie!

Now, I don't know if it's my propensity to call furry creatures, cute things and peeps "bubbie" (that just happens to be the name of this dancing queen), or if it's how freakin' spirited this 80-something is, or if it's how Ben Kweller's grandma was willing to star (and lip-sync) in his new video. I don't know which it is, but I love it.

Thanks to Amanda for calling my attention to this.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Hey, I didn't even notice the videocameras in my garage gym!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home