free hit counter code suck it trebek: So Disturbing

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

So Disturbing


So, over at Unfair Park today, Robert brought my attention to this turd of a Top 200: The Definitive 200.

Yeah, right. Definitive my ass.

First off, David Bowie appears for the first time at number 171?! Are you freaking kidding me? And Velvet Underground? Hello? I could kick Nico in the face, but that doesn't mean the band's music (with or without her) wasn't relevant or important or completely influential. Pixies? Um, K. I'll just stop. That effing Creed ranks above The Clash's London Calling makes me want to cry. Jewel has no business being on there. Nor does Linkin Park or Enya.

In short, there are so many things wrong with this so-called definitive list. But Wilonsky has a much less heated, well-written piece than my tirade so check it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home