free hit counter code suck it trebek: Dwayne Wade, or, Wherein I Go All Sports On Your Asses

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dwayne Wade, or, Wherein I Go All Sports On Your Asses

DWade is a crybaby. I realize it's a bit late in the day, but whatever, after last night's overly dramatic display, I had to say it. Course, now, I'll sound like an asshole considering Wade might go in for surgery to correct this dislocated shoulder business, but I still hold that there's no real reason he had to be wheelchaired off the court last night like a granny in a lapshawl. Dirk would've walked. IJS.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a wheelchair???

why stop there?

i look forward to seeing him on the sideline the rest of the year supporting his teammates from the comfort of his iron lung.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home