free hit counter code suck it trebek: Dr. Stringz!!

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Dr. Stringz!!

As I look forward to the official release of Andrew Bird's Armchair Apocrypha (ah, another one of my favorite words), I was super stoked when YouTube/Pitchfork Media perusal-pro Noah showed me this little gem. It's Mr. Bird owning the violin (of course), guitar, mandolin and all stringed instruments (as well as a killer whistle) on Jack's Big Music Show:



See, we already loved the nighttime version of Noggin ("The N") thanks to its airing of Degrassi: The Next Generation, but now I'm gonna have to love the little kids' channel too. (After all, what other channel has kids' show with a puppet playing a hammered dulcimer?)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARCH 20th?????

I don't think I can stand it.

XOXO
Jennifer

10:11 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

please see me at your convenience as i have something for you that will make the wait much easier. ;)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home