free hit counter code suck it trebek: "I'm As Happy As Sin In a Fear-Shaken World"

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, January 22, 2007

"I'm As Happy As Sin In a Fear-Shaken World"


They're back! I had seen this morning Crowded House would be on the Coachella roster, but the last trip I took to Coachella years ago seems to have drained my bank account for a return visit still today. I was sad, but then Mr. Grubbs sent me this link to a story that offers up news of a 12-month tour. (There's hope yet that I'll get to see my beloved kiwis live one more time...though sans original drummer Paul Hester, sadly.)


I took a vacation day today but had to rush an ailing kitty to the vet. After a shot (and some Freebirds for Mama) all is well and I shall pop in my Crowded House Dreaming: The VideosDVD and the 10th Anniversary Sydney concert to celebrate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Excellent. I wonder who could play drums for them . . . maybe Liam?

4:59 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

maybe. but he plays guitar so unless he's expanded his instrumentation (which isn't impossible), prolly not.

5:35 PM  
Blogger rama666 said...

You beat me to it...I was going to stick a quickie post on my blog tonight about the Crowded House reunion to. I LOVE Neil Finn and loved that band. And even though I hate reunions as a rule, this doesn't count to me because it's only been a few years.

But I may still stick something on the blog about it anyway, just to break up all the endless political stuff. (It's not SUPPOSED to be a political blog...)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home