free hit counter code suck it trebek: Mmm, Want My Extra Jar of Salmonella?

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Mmm, Want My Extra Jar of Salmonella?


Yeah, so Jen reminded me a few minutes ago to check my peanut butter. (I was warned yesterday by copy-ed Michelle who possessed one jar of the tainted glug, but had forgotten to check the pantry what with last night's Mavs game. Yay Mavs!, by the way.) Anyway, I grab the near-empty jar of Peter Pan Honey Roast Creamy as well as the spare full jar and yeah, BOTH have the ill-fated 2111 code printed on the lid! Um, seriously. I may or may not have eaten almost a full jar of salmonella-ed PB. Nice. Just my luck. Luckily, no one's had to hold my hair back or anything but I had noticed quease after four straight days of PB sand dinners week before last. Ew.

In other news, Jen has an odd insect bite on her finger. She would like contributions of Calomine, anti-inflammatories and a powerful antidote...or anecdote, whatever works. Right on. Bye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home