free hit counter code suck it trebek: Big Trouble in Dd.

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Big Trouble in Dd.

Hey peeps, Sammy over at Dd needs some word spreadin':

"Currently, the link to "www.bigdlittled.com" is dead, dead, dead. This is because I registered the site's name with RegisterFly.com, which has apparently started falling apart. Worse, I can't just up and leave--because RegisterFly has imploded, I can't even get the company to enter an "unlock" request so that I can move the site name. For the time being, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD that the site is still up at http://samred.com/bigdlittled ... sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully I can get this resolved before too long. Ugh. -SM"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home