free hit counter code suck it trebek: Rule #83: Don't Piss Off Widespread Fans

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Rule #83: Don't Piss Off Widespread Fans

I have never seen anything like these comments (totaling 534 at the time I posted) to Darryl Smyers' "Widespread Yawning" article in this last issue of the DO. Um, wow. (I only got a measly 20 for my bash on American Idol DAUGHTRY. Must be losing my touch... I also must be a male according to those peeps, but whatever...)

Darryl, You've made quite an impact in Panic Nation. (I just really hope they didn't post your real phone number.) Hats off to you, man. The reaction is amazing.

UPDATE: Darryl address Widespread Panic fans/Smyers haters here on Unfair Park. Looks like that was his number...and that sucks more than I can say. If nothing else came from the barrage of comments, now nearing 600, at least they proved what he said in his story: WP fans tolerate no criticism. And apparently, they have no sense of irony or humor either.

Labels: , ,