free hit counter code suck it trebek: Seriously! OMG.

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Seriously! OMG.

So last night I attended my very first Mavs game!! After watching my boys, er, I mean, Your Dallas Mavericks for four years now (I was tricked into loving basketball once upon a time), I finally got to see Dirk, J Terry, Devin and Josh (and Barea, who Jake swears is not 6 feet tall). Some slam dunks, some super fast Harris spins, Diop lovingly missing free throws and other greatness. We even got little theater cards of Avery (aka "the General") and mine hangs proudly on my cube wall. Our neighbors were an elderly trash-talking couple (love them). And a row of teens behind us that sang along with me to "SexyBack" and made the funniest comments ever trying to persuade Champ to toss t-shirts our way. I do hope Dirk and J-Ho feel better today...and certainly tomorrow for the Knicks game. 105 to 103. Kick it! I have a post-Mavs glow. ...Oh, and it's nothing new, but I gotta say officially that DartRail to Victory Station so rules.

And in other news, this might be the cutest thing I've ever seen:

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't realize you like sport.

glad you got to see a win.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think they did it after the camera was turned off? I do.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Dallas Holly said...

I think that actually IS the cutest thing I have ever seen!! So authentic as well. . nothing says home video like a kid with an allergy cough in the background!! Sorry, I'm a pediatric nurse. I can't help but hear these things. Someone!! Get this kid some Zyrtec!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home