free hit counter code suck it trebek: On a National Level

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On a National Level


With many thanks to frame-makin' master and Yankee Hubby Tom for the tip, here's the National's set at ACL. I will say that of all the acts I saw there, they definitely stole the show and that's not something I'd say just because I really like them. Andrew Bird, Bloc Party, Crowded House, Common, Steve Earle--they were all fan-effing-tastic, but damn, the National was able to top their Emo's show Saturday night with a 1:30 p.m. time slot Sunday in glaring sun. I don't know how that's done, but they did it.

Way delayed sidenote (sorry, family reunion threw me off schedule): Check out my photos from the festival if you're bored (but beware they'll appear much darker on a CRT monitor than an LCD).

(photo of Matt Berninger © Merritt Martin, 2007.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home