free hit counter code suck it trebek: i still do love you guys, i swear

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, October 15, 2007

i still do love you guys, i swear

a few things:

i know i haven't been around much lately. we've started a really big project at work and my promotion has now put me in charge of about a dozen contractors, so i've been pretty swamped. once it settles down i'll be able to find entertainment for you once again. pinky swear.

thanks to everyone who had well wishes for my mom over the weekend. though she doesn't seem to know how the wreck happened or how she even survived (oh yeah, she was in an accident on central saturday afternoon), she's doing well and is refusing her pain medication per usual (though she's not sharing it with me which seems to be a big waste). i suspect some deals with buddha have been made.

i need some of you fools to join my zombie army and play scrabulous with me. interested? then facebook me (or whatever the hip lingo for that friending action would be). yup. you know you want to.

cheesetots at the barley are yummy. cheesetots with bacon are superyummy. check it.

deadliest catch season 2 is on dvd now. i will now be able to see my boyfriend corey whenever my heart desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home