free hit counter code suck it trebek: yeah we did

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

yeah we did

so, roughly around 7:40 wednesday night, merritt and i sat around my apartment with our eyes going back and forth between the ugly reading vs. chelsea game and the even uglier alex trebek staring at us next to a countdown clock. we were pumped and ready to go for our online jeopardy contestant test. to bad we didn't actually do anything to prepare. sure, we did better than some (my weird fascination with the tudors came in handy as did my office's subscription to time magazine) but alas, we were thwarted by crap like ungulates and vicunas. you get 15 seconds per questions, which really isn't very much time to think and type. sadly, looking at the transcript, i only got 27 right. i suck. brain farts and stopwatch paranoia kept me from getting a couple more that i actually knew.

at least i know merritt got 2 that i didn't. maybe she'll make it to the next round of auditions and represent suck it accordingly.

she should be posting her update shortly....

UPDATE:
Hi, it's me nerver, reporting in...
Yeah, we sat in the same room shouting out answers and feverishly typing. I, for one, let forgetting to look at the category screw up at least two of my questions. One was concerning steroids. Hello, Mitchell report. Duh. Hopefully, they'll accept "Heisma" for Heisman Trophy since they claim partial and misspellings do often count. I should never have second guessed myself on where the Danube dumps out--my first instinct of Black Sea was right. Oh well.
Thanks to Jen for providing me with Bleak House. I returned the fave with sheer and Indonesia. I believe my total was 29 or 30 but I honestly can't remember what I put for the capital of Canada. Which also happens to be indicative of my freshman year of college.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

I wannna be on Millionaire

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home