free hit counter code suck it trebek: and now for today's lesson

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

and now for today's lesson

for those of you who don't take advantage of google's word of the day (really, what's wrong with you people who don't want to learn?) i bring you today's:

schwarmerei • \shvair-muh-RYE\ • noun : excessive or unwholesome sentiment

Example sentence:The poet's later works are refreshingly free of the schwarmerei that hobbled his earlier efforts.

find a creative way to use it in a sentence for tonight's homework. because i asked you to, that's why.



here's what else i've learned recently:
  • mel gibson needs to lay off the hooch or fire and brimstone will rain down on his ass -- oh wait, i think it already started....
  • castro's not doing so hot
  • some girls don't know that sweet little baby talk to get what you want only works on guys -- and not even all of them
  • it's completely acceptable to believe that the tom cruise/katie holmes baby is a scientology creation
  • the sun is trying to kill me slowly
  • george dubbaya's grandpa was buddies with ernst rudin and helped unanimously elect him president of the international congress of eugenics, a forerunner of the "wonderful" work he did in hitler's racial institutes

a high five to netflix for replacing my broken copy of the last kiss so quickly.

and a big suck it to comcast time warner for changing my cable last night without telling me. the new menu screens suck, as does the scroll stuff on the bottom of the screen. and the 4-channel-at-a-time listings. and the new new email addresses. and payments centers. blech on you. stewart got something in the mail last week -- where was my heads up at you guys?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

I haven't received the letter either yet, but my Babydaddy has, otherwise I would not have known at all. Fortunately, I don't use my Comcast email at all so that doesn't affect me..

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home