free hit counter code suck it trebek: Just How Tone Deaf Are You?

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just How Tone Deaf Are You?

Take this test and find out (you'll need speakers...duh).

Oh, and no matter what the results, start wearing earplugs at shows for cryin' out loud.

Thanks to Noah for the link.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

I got 80.6% correct.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I got 69.4% correct. Gulp.

Let me say this, six questions in, I realized I was answer incorrectly. I thought the question was about two different pieces playing in unison at once. Maybe that could have hurt my score.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

75% on the second try. Much better.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Rj said...

I was at 80.6 as well.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home