free hit counter code suck it trebek: Video Games Are Bad

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Video Games Are Bad

Anyone who knows me is quite aware that I have a predilection for stupidly injuring myself. ...Must have been quitting the ballet, I dunno. I've broken things, sprained things, achieved concussions, pulled things and come up with various other embarassing injuries that I occasionally am remembered to ("Hey, I remember that time you tripped on a biscuit and broke your nose!" That didn't exactly happen, but it's that type of thing.)

This is why I feel for these Wii people...and why I don't have one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I think these injuries are fake. Could be wrong though . . .

7:50 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I remember one of probably a few times you knocked yourself unconscious trying to get into a volkswagon bug.

8:36 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

see? that's what i mean.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

My father used to joke that I could trip over a picture on the wall. Ha ha ha. Thanks, Dad.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home