free hit counter code suck it trebek: "Get It On"

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, January 08, 2007

"Get It On"


My dirty scruff of an obsession, Nick Cave, and his peeps in Grinderman have a new single posted on the MySpace. In other news, the single of "No Pussy Blues" will be released officially, and appropriately, on my birthday (I'm sure that's no coincidence, of course. Ha ha.).

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Wow. Exactly one week after my birthday.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Speaking of birthdays, isn't today Bowie's birthday?

12:28 PM  
Blogger DTC said...

its elvis's birthday.

hail to the king!

12:50 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

yes, Eric, it is...as my next post will show. you...you...post pre-empter!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home