free hit counter code suck it trebek: remind me to be nice to turtles

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, May 11, 2007

remind me to be nice to turtles

you gotta love forkers, i say. i spend way too much time on that board (though i don't post much), but how can you blame me? everyone's just so damn full of fun stuff, giving me quality gems like this (thanks hifi).

i wonder what that damn cat did to him...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

I wanna waste time of Forkers, too. What is it?

2:36 PM  
Blogger jen said...

i'd like to say it's a gang...or a drinking club...who knows really. we're just a bunch of dorks who sometimes get to hang out but generally play on a message board all day: http://www.forkerscentral.com/

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home