free hit counter code suck it trebek: Videos of the Day

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Videos of the Day

I already like Flight of the Conchords, but this is hysterical:

"Pineapple!...Beef!...Jacques Cousteau!...Where is the swimming pool?"

And I tried like hell to find a clip of the 45-foot plunge by Jake Brown at the X-Games but alas, ESPN is on YouTube ones like a hawk, so here's but a link. It was amazing. I crack my tailbone slipping on ice, and this guy plunges more than 45 feet (which blows his shoes off upon impact) and comes out with a bruised lung and liver. Gets up and with a bit of help walks away. Not that those injuries aren't serious, but as someone who would never even survive such an accident, he's my hero.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home