free hit counter code suck it trebek: My Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, February 04, 2008

My Favorite Super Bowl Commercial


Rich offers that the screaming stain is akin to a large mole on someone's face.

In other notes concerning the Super Bowl, I'm thrilled about the Giants' win. I am not a Tom Brady fan. Thought it was cool that Eli wins the year after Peyton. Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet kicked ass. And then I spent the next 14 hours following the last cheese ball developing this awesome stomach virus that has more evil spirit than the unseen forces on Lost. But I shall overcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home