free hit counter code suck it trebek: This freaks me out so much...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, August 01, 2008

This freaks me out so much...


Thanks to Matty for this incredibly bizarre fitness video. There's no way in hell we're ever posting documentation of our WiiFit shenanigans, so nibble on this nugget for a while. I have no idea what is up with the poodle-puff muscles and frankly, I'm not sure I want to.

Speaking of the Matt-tastic, though, I want to congratulate him and his lovely on their impending September nuptials! I've purchased a truckload of Kleenex and and waterproof mascara just for the occasion.

In other news, I'm a terrible blogger. My mid-year resolution is to stop over here more. In my lengthy absence from Alex, us DO music peeps busted out the Dallas Observer Music Awards issue, I got to go to an awesome narrative workshop in Archer City--where I was honored to meet THE Larry McMurtry, Texas' king of storytelling and I've inadvertently eaten cow's heart (just a peek at an upcoming food review). Now, with the timestamp urging me bed-ward, I'll say night-night and promise that I'll do my best to post more!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home