free hit counter code suck it trebek: Screw the King...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Screw the King...


...The Thin White Duke turned the big 6-0 today.

In honor, a few of my all-time favorites:
"Ashes to Ashes"


"Be My Wife"



"Hallo Spaceboy" (live version)


"Speed of Life" (live version - Dallas 1978)

6 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

What??? No "Let's Dance"? I can't believe you don't see eye-to-eye with me! I guess I'll have to start posting anonymous rumors about you and Jen on We Shot JR. :-)

5:08 PM  
Blogger jen said...

why's that?

6:19 PM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Because I'm pissed that you don't see Bowie's music the exact same way that I do! Damn you! Damn you all!





:-)

6:56 PM  
Blogger DTC said...

there is a reason why the king is the king. but bowie is awesome too, just no more blasphemy please?

1:10 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

what is it about "Let's Dance", Eric? It's a fun song. It's catchy, groovy. But I don't think it's a legendary work...or are you just secretly obsessed with SRV?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I find the "Let's Dance" video to be an odd mix of simple performance and an American Express commercial.

The SRV solo is great, as is the chorus. I'm just trying to come across as a superficial fan with my tongue planted firmly in cheek.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home