free hit counter code suck it trebek: Mmm, Bamboo!

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mmm, Bamboo!

I realize this has been around for quite sometime, however thanks to my awesome Sloth Cam widget on my Mac dashboard, I have fallen in love again with...the...PANDA CAM!


Yesterday Mei Sheng was totally gorging on bamboo before hightailing it up into the tree for an adorably cute nap, during which she balanced herself on a branch by hanging her back off one side and her ample belly off the other. I was practically shrieking.

Last I checked, Bai Yun (pictured) was snoozin' on a rock. Classic Bai Yun. Check it out.

I. Can't. Stop.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

but i want to see sloths dammit!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home